Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I think I just made a hasty decision...

Lately, I've been looking at my old blog posts and thinking, "Ugh! Did I really post that? I hope no one reads it because it is so embarrassing!" The more I thought, the more I hated them. So, in an effort to make this blog have one theme, I reverted all of my old posts back to drafts (so they are not permanently deleted, but you cannot see them) and I have decided to make this my Adventures in Slovenia blog. This blog will be about all things Slovenia. Examples include:

Stories from my first trip.
Stories from my second trip.
Fundraising for future trips.
Stories from future trips.
Prayer requests for Slovenia.
Praise reports from Slovenia.
My "Cherished Memories" series.
People that I have met through my trips to Slovenia.
And much much more!

I'm probably gonna regret this decision later. Most likely I'm gonna change the name of this blog and create a new Journey (the way up is down) blog and start that one fresh. We will see.

-Ashley

(Josh and I at orientation right before English Camp in Slovenia)

2 comments:

  1. lol, I did the same thing with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... obviously the idea came from you. I was tired of having "life" blog and a "Slovenia" blog mixed together.

      Delete